We are looking for a team-oriented, analytical negotiator to join us at Radisson Hotel Group as a Strategic Sourcing Manager, based in Madrid. You will be intimately involved in the day to day operations of our company’s end to end sourcing strategies, which would include but not be limited to the following responsibilities: Are you ready for a challenge?
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Define, manage and implement effective sourcing strategies for different categories (CapEx and OpEx) across EMEA globally.
• Manage global suppliers´ performance with a focus on continuous total cost control and performance, defined improvement and
• Actively engage cross-functionally and with local business leaders as a strategic partner to drive down costs while enhancing
customers' experience, product quality and productivity.
• As a member of the global Strategic Sourcing team, contributes actively to the strategic transformation of the corporate function
within RHG with primary focus on costs, innovation and effectiveness.
• Continuous support to the Local Areas teams in the countries.
• Implement an overall strategy to source different families of products and services globally ensuring cost savings while
maintaining and improving quality. The key parameter being Total Cost of ownership.
• Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers partnering to solve problems and ensure high quality, reliable sources of
supply and information.
• Effectively negotiate pricing, contracts and SLAs with suppliers to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply.
• Work closely with Operations and Business lines to source different kind of goods and services.
• Operate as the leader for all issues with suppliers in terms of quality, delivery service, costs and ensure alignment with all internal
• Work very closely with internal customers and Local Areas Strategic Sourcing Directors.
Who you are
• Organized and accountable
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Able to work within a global and highly matrixed organization
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Thinks Strategically
• Clarifies critical priorities to create business value. Assesses potential risks.
• Influences Internally & Externally - Seeks to understand others' needs and interests to build trust.
• Generates engagement and commitment from others.
• Manages conflict in a pragmatic and constructive manner.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!