The Specialist, Marketing Execution, Americas will assist in the development, management, evolution and implementation of the Radisson Hotel Group (Americas) consumer, business-to-business and loyalty marketing promotions, partnerships and general marketing activities. The Specialist will also lead internal and cross-functional communications and activities related to these functional areas. Additionally, this role will execute day to day project management within the project management technology tool, and other activities at the request of the Director of Promos and Partnerships.
- Support Director of Promos and Partnerships (Americas) and Manager B2B + Development (Americas) with the rollout of Radisson Hotel Group (Americas) consumer and business-to-business brand promotions, activities, tools, and initiatives in the
- Americas which may include research, project coordination, project management, cross functional team management, and responding to requests from internal partners. Presentation development and basic analysis is also required.
- Act as subject matter expert and process owner for Marketing activities such as promotional development, media planning, collateral development, partnership activities and internal communications, ensuring consistent tone of voice, messaging and visual representation of the Americas brands.
- Manage the lifecycle of business-to-business and consumer promotions and partnership communications, including development (copywriting as necessary) of internal communications in all forms, feedback (content and creative editing), proofing and approval; managing the approval process from project initiation to completion.
- Ensure any and all brand marketing activities assigned are correctly executed, hit all internal and external checkpoints and approvals, and are flawlessly executed in market. Collaborate with the RHG digital team, external agencies and third-party suppliers to monitor all media in market to ensure it continues to perform and be able to proactively suggest changes to increase efficacy and performance of all brand marketing initiatives in market.
- Coach and advise all marketing channels of upcoming brand marketing activities, and maintain brand marketing content calendars, promotional calendars and brand trackers.
- Using data, provide proactive analysis and insights to Marketing leadership on promotions in market, including weekly performance against forecast.
- Develop and/or adapt PowerPoint presentations to reflect new or changing activities and route to appropriate stakeholders.
- Serve as a liaison between internal stakeholders and Marketing agencies, partners and suppliers.
- Appropriately handle confidential subjects such as brand strategies, development work and information.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external constituents in order to effectively implement the business plan.
- Clearly and effectively articulate brand positioning and style guide.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills. Creative and business writing abilities, including editing and proofing.
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Build and maintain relationships
- Collaborative skills, “Yes, I Can” attitude
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, project management software experience a plus
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Responsible, accountable and proactive
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!