Radisson Hotel Group is seeking an experienced Social Media Producer to join our marketing team, responsible for creating multi-media content across our marketing channels (web, social, paid media, email, etc.).The Social Media Producer will help shape the way Radisson educates and engages prospects and customers through useful, user-friendly digital and interactive content. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, with a special focus on turning complex information into simple, accessible, and compelling interactive content. Another key aspect of the Social Media Producer's role will be helping take Dynatrace’s video content to the next level, across all digital channels. This role will have a passion of storytelling and inbound marketing. S/he will be skilled at all aspects of the video process – from ideation to live shooting, editing, and operations.
- Research, write, produce, and optimize content that informs and delights our prospects and customers
- Utilize creative copywriting skills to write and support short-form copy creation for digital ads, emails, website, CTAs, and more
- Produce digital and interactive content on our content management platform, and master other internal systems for content distribution
- Work with marketing teams to gather insights on content performance and constantly test new ways to improve conversion and generate qualified leads
- Interview customers and develop case studies for the website and other collateral
- Create, edit, and publish visually appealing and effective graphic design, photo, and video content for web, social, and email, as dictated by the team’s content plan, often on tight timelines
- Produce, record, edit, and publish live and on-demand video content and podcasts
- Craft and/or utilize templates to create bulk graphics or video content for digital distribution
- Write compelling copy and publish content on our website, social media channels, and email campaigns
- Assist with the development of innovative and informative campaign-oriented, cross-platform content ideas
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for Dynatrace to engage in digital conversations on the organization’s owned and operated platforms, and beyond
- Help assemble the team’s content plan and calendar to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Collaborate with other teams/staff members to brainstorm ideas and to develop, expand, update, upgrade, or enhance communications, products, and programs
- Track content performance analytics and adjust future production accordingly for optimal consumption and effectiveness
- Research and incorporate industry best practices
- BA in Marketing, Digital Media or related field is a plu
- Must be a strong storyteller and designer with an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Demonstrated track record of producing engaging, informative contentMust have experience with motion graphics, animating images, text, graphs, etc.
- Experience developing and managing manuscripts and storyboards
- Experienced with concept development and production for creative content (i.e. video/animation and web)
- Ability to design, produce, test interactive content leveraged on our website and across our digital channels and campaigns
- Basic understanding of basic web development and UX (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Proficiency in the following design platforms: Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision
- Proficiency /experience with the latest design and social trends to convey messages and drive engagement
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time efficiently, be resourceful and effectively implement feedback
- Portfolio/work samples must accompany application
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- Experience working on short deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent self-starter who's comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort producing content about more technical topics
Bonus Points If You:
Experience with digital marketing platforms like Vidyard, Ceros, Snapchat, etc.
Have a background in front-end development and UX
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!