At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who we are at the core. We strive to provide a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Processing sales inquiries
- Proposals, contracts/agreements and marketing presentation materials
- Data entry
- Group resumes
- Internal and external meeting preparation
- Loading of group blocks, rooming lists and block adjustments
- Catering sales support via change logs, banquet event orders, client follow up, Delegation of all incoming phone calls, qualifying the business and assigning to proper manager
- Maintain inventory of sales collateral
- Site inspections
- File maintenance
- Bi-weekly accounts receivable billing
- Weekly accounts payable invoice entry
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship or Work Visas.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!