This role supports the VP, Rewards & Organization in providing great rewards to our Team Members, through analysis of compensation and benefits data and coordination of key reward activities and processes. This role supports corporate functions and hotel operations across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
The Rewards Specialist EMEA provides support in two key areas:
Compensation & HR Analysis:
- Analyse bench-marking information to assess current market position, and to support the development of competitive pay ranges and benefits structures.
- Carry out job evaluation and reviews of base pay levels or grading for specific positions or departments, as required.
Develop total package cost comparisons and recommendations for new hires, transfers and promotions at senior level.
- Support the annual merit review and bonus calculation processes for corporate offices and resolving queries from corporate managers.
- Assist in the roll out and administration of existing long-term incentive programs.
- Coordinate annual salary and benefits survey submissions for corporate offices across EMEA, working with operational HR teams to make sure accurate survey data is submitted on time, completing data entry for corporate surveys, and responding to queries from survey providers during the data cleansing process.
- Working with the HRIS team to improve quality of data and how the data is used internally.
- Support continued development to automate HR processes.
- Work closely with Finance, Tax and other departments across the company to ensure audit compliance, year-end reporting and monitoring of performance for variable remuneration purposes.
- Support annual salary and benefits survey submissions for hotels across EMEA.
- Provide additional management reporting information, data analysis and modelling, as required.
- Carry out analysis to support the design of new remuneration strategies and practices.
- Participate in reward and HR projects, as required.
- Assist in maintaining, reviewing and communicating EMEA reward policies and processes, such as company car policy, transportation allowances and team member discounts.
- Participation in market surveys, discuss trends and offer suggestions on ways we can improve engagement.
- Support with the day-to-day operation of local group medical and insurance plans and work closely with payroll on monthly benefits administration queries.
- Maintain effective relationships with external service providers, including acting as an escalation point for issues such as urgent treatment pre-approval, claims disputes and invoice queries.
What are we looking for?
- You will have 5-7 years experience in an analytical role within Compensation & Benefits.
- Experience working in an English-speaking, international fast-moving environment.
- You will be numerate, with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will have excellent MS Office skills and advanced Excel knowledge, including development of pivot tables, charts, models and formulas.
- You will demonstrate good judgement, using appropriate data and analysis to support recommendations and presenting information in a user-friendly format.
- You are results-oriented, plan and prioritize activities and work effectively with others to complete objectives, often within short deadlines.
- Experience with HRIS (Workday) and survey reporting tools (Willis Towers Watson Comp Source) would be an advantage.
- You will feel comfortable communicating in a multi-cultural environment, with the ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, both verbally and in writing. Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Fluent written and spoken Dutch and French would be an advantage.
- You will maintain complete confidentiality of sensitive information.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!