Radisson Hotel Group™, formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is one of the world's largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels, in destinations around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel. Guests can benefit from the newly rebranded Radisson Rewards™, formerly Club Carlson, a global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards spans our global footprint and offers exceptional benefits to our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners. Radisson Meetings™ offers a variety of fully-equipped spaces featuring fast free Wi-Fi, A/V technology and on-site contacts designed to make every event unique. More than 95,000 global team members work for the Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems. The company is headquartered in Brussels, Minneapolis and Singapore.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating a variety of creative including digital, social, promotions and print collateral, provides brand guardianship for creative, and supports the creative execution across departments.
Graphic Design & Production:
- Create a variety of visuals from web banner ads to print ads, menus, in-hotel collateral, award plaques, event invites, etc.
- Develop high-quality creative that builds consumer awareness and delivers exceptional experiences
- Concept and design templates for various print and digital materials for hotels use
- Create informational document design and internal presentations
- Review print/digital pieces submitted by hotels to make sure all work is up to current brand standards.
- Ability to prepare files from design drafts to final; including but not limited to some color correcting, retouching, resizing, etc.
- Help gather and/or create social assets for external social agencies
- Provide brand guardianship in the social space
- Concept and ideate ideas in collaboration with copywriter, develop look and feel and create design elements for Instagram stories
- Work with team to implement new ways to use the social platform to expand and better reach our audience
- Concept and/or art direct photoshoots – create shot lists, scout locations, develop a working relationship with photographer, set up the scene (both in styling and talent positioning).
- Make final selects of images shot
- Provide brand consultation and guardianship for any photography
Demonstrated ability to
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Independently manage multiple projects
- Maintain on-time delivery and high-quality results
- Work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with other key department personnel to provide integrated marketing communication, creative vision, strategic and creative solutions.
- Understand strategy and provide rationale for design decisions
- Attention to detail, organization and follow-through.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!