The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating a variety of creative including digital, social, promotions and print collateral, provides brand guardianship for creative, and supports the creative execution across departments.
Graphic Design & Production:
- Create a variety of visuals from web banner ads to print ads, menus, in-hotel collateral, award plaques, event invites, etc.
- Develop high-quality creative that builds consumer awareness and delivers exceptional experiences
- Concept and design templates for various print and digital materials for hotels use
- Create informational document design and internal presentations
- Review print/digital pieces submitted by hotels to make sure all work is up to current brand standards.
- Ability to prepare files from design drafts to final; including but not limited to some color correcting, retouching, resizing, etc.
- Help gather and/or create social assets for external social agencies
- Provide brand guardianship in the social space
- Concept and ideate ideas in collaboration with copywriter, develop look and feel and create design elements for Instagram stories
- Work with team to implement new ways to use the social platform to expand and better reach our audience
- Concept and/or art direct photoshoots – create shot lists, scout locations, develop a working relationship with photographer, set up the scene (both in styling and talent positioning).
- Make final selects of images shot
- Provide brand consultation and guardianship for any photography
- Graphic Design or creative field related degree
- Proven brainstorming, problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of design principles; graphic design, layout, typography, color, and ability to translate corporate identity and brand into digital and print executions.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
Demonstrated ability to
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Independently manage multiple projects
- Maintain on-time delivery and high-quality results
- Work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with other key department personnel to provide integrated marketing communication, creative vision, strategic and creative solutions.
- Understand strategy and provide rationale for design decisions
- Attention to detail, organization and follow-through.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!