The Specialist, Field Marketing is responsible for helping to implement the field marketing roadmap and capability that will build consumer awareness, deliver exceptional experiences and ultimately drive loyalty at the hotel level throughout the Americas. Key focus on building and maintaining hotel tools and resources for local market execution and delivering robust marketing education to the Americas hotels. Additionally, this role executes day-to-day field and other marketing activities, assists with key initiatives within the Americas that brings the field marketing plan to life and contributes to overall business goals.
- Manages, leads and monitors ongoing, day-to-day marketing communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages, maintains and enhances hotel marketing tools and resources; striving towards best in class offerings.
- Assists to develop, present and launch marketing education to hotels; covering all areas of marketing and aligning with all hotel facing education.
- Offers support to execute the field marketing plans for both B2C and B2B key marketing activities (promotions, destination marketing, tradeshows) for select regions, destinations, ownership groups and individual hotels.
- Executes ongoing field marketing activities with adherence to the plan, timing and budget (owned, paid and earned channels).
- Increases efficiency and success of new hotels in the online process and ramp up timeframe.
- Assists with establishing, managing and optimizing revenue focused marketing program for the Americas.
- Liaises, communications and collaborates with colleagues across functions and builds strong relationships (Branding, Brand Marketing, Revenue Optimization, Operations, Public Relations, Sales and Analytics) in the Americas theater to help achieve the brand(s’) performance to meet corporate and brand goals and objectives.
- Is a brand steward; reinforces the visual identity, tone of voice and all brand DNA components in all field marketing activities.
- 3-5 years of hospitality marketing experience, preferably in corporate hospitality, advertising or marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Self-starter with minimal need for day-to-day direction and an internal drive for results attitude.
- Critical thinking and planning; ability to connect the dots holistically, anticipate what’s needed, problem-solve and work to achieve results.
- Proven track record of successfully leading internal communications.
- Experience working with vendor management and marketing agency partners.
- Experience with digital and traditional media – execution, monitoring & measurement.
- 15% travel domestically may be required
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Compassionate; demonstrates understanding the franchisee perspective, while reinforcing brand integrity and strength.
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Creative and business writing abilities, including editing and proofing.
- Public speaking, large and small groups.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!