Responsible for understanding and communicating brand standards and design intent for all Radisson Hotel Group hotel brands and providing interior design guidance and direction to hotel owners and their project teams to ensure growth of brand equity and to optimize owner satisfaction. Assists in the development of brand product and design initiatives.
- Conducts hotel new construction and renovation interior design reviews in alignment with brand standards and the hotel’s Product Improvement Plan (PIP). Provides design expertise and recommendations aligning with the brand design intent.
- Applies project management skills to ensure timely completion of design reviews by accurately tracking project status, documentation, and related communications.
- Communicates with hotel properties and collaborates with internal departments on a daily basis through email, telephone, and/or Microsoft Teams. Responds efficiently and effectively to questions relating to brand standards and brand design intent of all RHG hotel brands.
- Schedules and conducts design kick-off webinars, providing tools and guidance to hotel owners and their design teams
- Actively participates in project management meetings by providing design reviews, guidance and recommendations for managed hotel properties.
- Researches, develops and implements interior design solutions aligned with the brand’s identity and strategic direction. Conducts design and product research to provide stakeholders effective options and solutions when instances of non-prototypical designs are required.
- Evaluates current brand product standards to identify and recommend opportunities for product improvement and/or value engineering. Conducts periodic reviews and related updates to the brands’ supporting documentation as assigned.
- Develops brand product specifications in collaboration with assigned team members and other stakeholders.
- Maintains competitive advantage through effective research and awareness of consumer, industry and supplier trends. Pursues opportunities for continued growth and learning through participation in training, seminars and industry trade shows as applicable.
- Occasionally travels to perform hotel model room reviews and/or punch lists.
- BS/BA Degree from accredited college or university in Interior Design or related field.
- NCIDQ and/or Certified Interior Designer, preferred.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills to communicate effectively with hotel stakeholders, senior management and other third party consultants.
- Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!