Data, and how they are used, play a central role at Radisson Hotel Group, Americas, and are at the heart of how we make marketing, business, product, content, and operational decisions. Our marketing organization is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to work across channels to provide the insights and analysis that drives decisions and provides direction for future growth. In this data heavy role, we are looking for an exceptional data practitioner and hands-on manager who is energized to support our marketing and brand efforts. The ideal candidate for this role requires someone with deep knowledge of the marketing ecosystem, the ability to deliver meaningful insights and strategic recommendations for the business, effectively lead projects and execute strategies to drive audience and revenue growth, as well as perform very hands-on technical analysis in support of our growing business.
- Develops and delivers reporting and analysis to support improved strategic and tactical decision making throughout the marketing team and the organization.
- Apply sophisticated computational, statistical, and modeling techniques in support of decision-making and to drive KPI improvement; techniques include A/B and multivariate testing, predictive analysis, data mining, marketing mix modeling, attribution, acquisition and churn analysis, clustering and segmentation.
- Execute on data initiatives and lead data projects to better understand our audience, content and marketing campaigns across all platforms, channels (e.g. traditional, digital, social, CRM) and business models. Leverage that data to grow the business, optimize spend efficiency and advertising experiences.
- Works closely with channel managers and key stakeholders to ensure that analysis is consumable, actionable and timely. Effectively distill complex analytical results down to concise summary and present actionable insights to non-technical audiences
- Ensures the development and implementation of infrastructure and process enhancements to improve reporting and analytical capabilities and leverage performance concerning predictive modeling and segmentation.
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches.
- Seek innovative ways to improve analytical framework and contribute in technical discussions.
- Performs internal stakeholder management and manages external vendor relationships as necessary.
- Tracks and reports on budget for assigned programs.
- Act as analytics thought leader for our Marketing organization; proactively identify and explain trends; measure impact and efficiency of campaigns and launches; drive audience and revenue growth.
- Develop and manage a program focused on understanding and measuring marketing impact and spend efficiency; discovering causal inferences through analysis, forecasting, modeling, and experimentation to define and improve core business metrics.
- Defines key leading and lagging indicators in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field; Masters a strong plus.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with mixed data skill sets and approaches (analytics, analytic tools, and data science); experience with rapid product and tool development preferred)
- 3+ Years of experience in Paid Search
- 1+ Years of experience in Paid Social Media and Display
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Expert knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Expertise with statistical analyses, application, and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design, classification etc.)
- Ability to operate independently, prioritize/manage multiple and time sensitive projects simultaneously, and adapt to change in a fast-paced news environment.
- Strategically-minded yet strong detail-orientation with a penchant for data accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver findings, presentations and reports to senior management.
- Proven ability to solve problems, learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with digital advertising and social media platforms
- Experience in marketing attribution modeling & measurement across multiple channels
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
- Extraordinary data visualization and presentation skills
- Prefer experience in SQL.
- Proficiency with data visualization
- Highly organized, with experience developing taxonomies for effective data management
- Knowledge of subscription business preferred
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills
- Creativity and curiosity
- Outcomes and solutions-oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build close relationships within and across teams
Ability to work with agility, prioritize effectively, and delegate as necessary (to external agency reporting)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!