Being a Memory Maker as a Human Resources Manager In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Human Resources in Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire
- To partner Heads Of Department, Team Leaders and General Manager in working to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction goals and to work with managers to staff their departments with the right employees who can maximize revenue and make people feel special.
- Manage the Human Resources Officer to meet the goals and objectives of the HR Department.
- Experience in the complete range of HR practices recruitment, T and D, personnel, etc
- A record of demonstrable personal achievement with proven management skills.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects and develop cross-functional support.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to liaise effectively with staff at all levels
- Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- IT literate with experience of Human Resource Management Systems.
- Use tools and processes to identify project goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles, delineate responsibility, track task completion and communicate project progress.
- Improves the decision-making process by clarifying and setting goals, sharing perspectives on reality, identifying options and creating consensus on a way forward
- Develops and guide others in professional growth and performance enhancement through assuring clarity of goals, employing reflective listening skills and facilitating the generation of options and action planning.
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Provides Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis.
Creating the Right Culture and Environment
- In your role as a Employee Champion, be highly visible and approachable, ensuring that you remain both balanced and mature at all times. Seek to mediate and resolve issues of conflict.
- Actively lead and support the recruitment process follows up with Hod's to respond to CV's in a timely manner.
- To conduct post induction show rounds personalized to the property in accordance with the standard policies and procedures.
- To ensure Head Of Departments are explaining to all new starters how their role impacts the Strategy Map.
Set People to Win
- Setting up all new starters to win departmental training plans, on the job training, CDP PDP's and Training Matrix.
- Encourage Hod's to support the development of their staff by nominating them for their relevant training courses. Ensure pre and post training courses/development plans are taking place.
- Monitor completion of online H and S Training courses and deliver group sessions where necessary.
- Bite Size Training on property sessions (Refresher Sessions) Contact Group Training Manager. [Eg. Performance Management, Objective Setting and Coaching]
- Track training attendance and appraisal reports and follow up with Hod's to ensure appraisals are taking place and recorded in My Hr World.
- Ensure all Touch Points meetings are taking place (30/45/60/90 days, 6 months and annual meetings)
Engage and Retain Employees
- Proactively encourage and organize social events and team building sessions.
- Ensure return to work interviews is conducted with employee returning from sick leave. In cases of long term sickness ensure contact is maintained with the employee e.g. telephone calls, get well soon, and flowers should be sent as appropriate.
- Support and counsel Hod's in the administration and execution of Performance Management, Grievance, Disciplinary and Capability matters (ensure adherence to procedures at all times).
- Encourage Hods to hold regular departmental and one to one meetings, to drive rich dialog of all company communication and messages.
- Attend departmental meetings whenever possible.
- Creatively promote employee monthly forums to encourage maximum attendance [ensure employee information is included in presentations]
- Ensure that all available employee collateral/benefits information are promoted at all high employee traffic areas and distributed in a timely fashion.
- To promote employee recognition. Ensure all recognitions initiatives are action on their due dates.
- Social Committee/Consultative Committee one representative from each department.
- To promote weekly/monthly staff open surgery sessions in canteens with your General Managers.
- Ensure all employee files/administration is kept and maintained in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Must be fully conversant and up to date with employment law including disciplinary and grievance procedures. Ensuring that they are fully executed in accordance of stipulated policy.
- Ensure that you are consistently giving feedback at Hod Meetings and set the tone for all HR initiatives regarding directives and initiatives communicated by CHR to which you have been instructed to raise and follow up on
- Fully engage and participate in the roll-out and launch of new employee corporate branding initiatives.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!