You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” - well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team. As HR Coordinator & Payroll Specialist you will join the Area Support Office team based in Madrid, our team is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do! Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator & Payroll Specialist
- Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required