Definition of brands, Park Plaza, Radisson Blu and Radisson Collection. Leading the creation, development, evolution and implementation of brand strategies, concept development, and visual identity; providing consultation and education on those strategies and other branding topics.
1. Responsible for the design of the customer experience for Park Plaza, Radisson Blu and Radisson Collection. By researching and understanding consumer insight and guest feedback, identify consumer insights that support their recommendations. Ensure that the designed Experience is aligned with the brand values and target guest expectations, supporting a consumer acquisition and retention strategy (Engage existing and influencing future consumers through the product and experience provided across our estate).
2. Responsible for continuously challenging the status quo, having a ‘Think Big’ approach mindset. Researching, recommending and driving future innovation to positively impact Customer Experience.
1. Define and maintain the Park Plaza, Radisson Blu, Radisson Collection brand story: brand essence, brand values, brand standards and visual identity in all manifestations across all theatres. Including consulting on advertising, web sites, collateral, tradeshow materials, brand communications, sponsorships and other key materials
2. Responsible to recognize, lead and promote projects of the design of the Customer Experience across all theaters/areas. Follow-up following the project launch, to measure the implementation and analysing that results are aligned with expectations.
3. Deliver business cases, integrating the different areas of the company, and lead the deployment of the approved project across The Radisson Hotel Group ecosystem.
4. Lead the creation, evolution and localisation of the Brand and Guest Experience, based on market trends, customer feedback (Quality reports, Social listening, Market trend reports, Insight reports)
5. Analyze and understand consumer feedback, identify consumer insights, benchmark and market trends. Be the voice of the customer in the organization.
6. Lead internal brand evangelism and training efforts to ensure all relevant corporate and theatre campaigns and activities are on-strategy from a brand perspective. Work to ensure all internal stakeholders understand, are inspired and are supportive of our brand strategies and execution.
7. This area must connect, interact and collaborate with varying areas of the company: Quality, Marketing, PR and Communications, Operations, Revenue Management, Projects, Construction and Technical Services, Development, etc.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!