Radisson Hotel Group, is one of the world's largest hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands, with more than 1,400 hotels, 95,000 global team members in destinations around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Radisson Individuals and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who we are at the core. We strive to provide a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
Join our team and lead the Radisson RED revolution – right here in Portland. Our evolution of all you thought you knew about a hotel and how it operates. Are you up for the challenge?
Join our fast paced, dynamic and creative environment. Be our champion for RED Portland and help us breakdown boundaries, mold minds, and provide guests with a new hotel experience – loud, artistic, exciting, funky... like none they have experienced before.
Are you RED”s champion?
- You are a hotelier and leader – you know operations, you’ve managed teams of all sizes, you know how to motivate your squad to achieve amazing things, and least of all you understand budgets and profitability
- You are passionate – about technology, innovation, creativity, art, music and fashion
- You are social – you don’t just understand the latest trends in technology and social media, you are on the leading edge and social technology is part of who you are
- You are a change agent – change is part of you, you are part of change. Adaptability and resiliency is in your nature
- You are a communicator – face to face or via social media, connecting with others is what you do best
- You are a boss – your business acumen and creativity will drive the venue forward
Does the above describe you? Then we want to hear from you!
To make our HR folks happy… below highlights of few of those typical ‘responsibilities’ and ‘requirements’ you may be used to seeing in other job postings.
- Develop and implement business strategies aligned with RED and RHG’s mission, vision, values and strategies
- Achieve the venue’s profit, customer service and revenue goals, by leading the operations of the hotel
- Lead the development of strategies and practices that support the engagement and retention of all creatives (ie employees)
- Embrace the RED service culture – reinforcing skills for creatives that create a lasting impression on guests and the overall guest experience
- Natural leader, motivator and relationship builder
- Energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
- Creative problem solver and innovator
- Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
- Tech savvy
- Business and financial acumen
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!