The General Manager will be a strong and recognized leader, ensuring that hotel employees work as a well-functioning team. The ideal candidate is an effective team leader and an excellent team player able to set examples and foster a climate of collaboration.
- Co-own specific sales and marketing plans for the hotel with the organization’s Sales, Revenue and Marketing teams.
- Anticipate risks, gaps and opportunities related to revenue forecast and M&E pipeline, proactively working with respective departments to ensure optimal results.
- Challenge Revenue and Sales teams in relation to pricing strategy.
- Identify cost structure opportunities in the hotel with a strong focus on efficiency and being able to drive change towards productivity.
- Capacity to identify best practices across departments: staffing and scheduling, internal hotel organization (tasks, duties and responsibilities), F&D profitability.
Brand Experience and Quality
- Proactively ensure the hotel maintains the highest brand standard compliance and service delivery.
- Own and develop a specific action plan to constantly increase quality.
- Take responsibility for the protection of the Radisson Hotel Group brand image as per company guidelines.
Asset Management & CAPEX
- Ability to maximize the return per sqm, focusing on common and retail areas in the hotel
- Master the hotel’s investment plans (LRIP), ensuring that key areas of maintenance and brand gaps are covered according to the budget.
- Propose and challenge a repositioning investment plan for the hotel.
- Maintain an open and professional relationship with Owner
- Master the key commercial and legal terms of the hotel agreement.
- Assume responsibility for maximizing returns based on the available contractual framework and propose changes when detecting business opportunities.
Development & New Openings
- Maintain a close understanding of the city’s competitive landscape, being able to identify opportunities and engage the Business Development team.
- Live and communicate the overall vision, beliefs and strategies of the Radisson Hotel Group to hotel employees.
- Ensure that all employees in the hotel receive the necessary training, both in professional competence and in-service attitude.
- Identify talent in the hotel and promote their development.
- Ensure maximum employee satisfaction and contribute to building a trustful work environment.
- Hire talent with the right attitude, eagerness and qualifications to promote brand values.
- Take full responsibility for compliance with emergency procedures – Management and Training.
- Master local knowledge, take advantage of networking opportunities, and actively participate in local PR initiatives.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!