Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond - creating memorable moments for our guests. As Food & Beverage Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for the strategic initiatives of the Food & Beverage Department tied to business expansion, growth, and the necessary cultural evolution to support both. The function should be supportive, proactive, analytical and entrepreneurial; creating memorable moments for our guests, fostering an empowered environment for the team whilst working closely with all key business partners in order to achieve quality results. The job incumbent acts as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values. All work is carried out in accordance with company corporate policies, procedures and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Ensure the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
- Working proactively to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements strategies where key food and beverage goals and targets are identified, communicated and delivered where reports and tracking tools are effectively maintained in line with defined initiatives & targets.
- Effectively manages the Food and Beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, training, development and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
- Conducts performance appraisals throughout the year
- Participates in and is responsible for the departmental budget and forecast, ensuring that costs and departmental inventory is controlled and that target productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Responsible for the Food & Beverage Cost and Departmental Profit costs/percentages
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with all key stakeholders and partners both internal and external ensuring all communications and activities are controlled and undertaken in a timely manner.
- Establish and deliver effective programs that advances service standards, profitability and cost control which may include working with internal and external stakeholders as required, whilst incorporating environmental concerns
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Develops and updates departmental SOP’s, training conducted with all staff on SOP’s, menus, wine and drinks lists, service and any other training need identified.
- Lead, supervise and manage the team effectively Works closely with the Purchasing/Cost Control Manager to monitor stock movement, cost of sales and the ability to investigate/explain and correct variances.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef with menu development and costings, implementation and training.
Log in to applyLog in to apply