The Director Strategic Partnerships takes commercial lead of the account management as well as responsibility for strategic partnership(s) managed on a global and theatre basis. The mission of the role is to optimize the revenue contribution of the distribution partnerships.
This includes but is not limited to influencing the Distribution and Revenue Management Departments with the right business recommendations in order to maximize net revenues globally with the right insights and tools. The role sits at the intersection of Radisson’s sales, e-commerce, marketing, revenue management and distribution activities and requires cross departmental co-operation. You will also engage with C-level colleagues across our business and partner organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- STRENGHTENING PARTERSHIPS: Reinforce current partnerships by acting as lead account director, holding overall account ownership by creating win-win solutions, leading regular meetings including Quarterly Business Reviews, ensuring the correct distribution or rooms and rates together with Partner adherence to Agreement terms, enabling the accurate and effective creation and distribution of Partner production reporting.
- CONTRACTING. Lead Account Director of global contract negotiations, aligning and collecting feedback from all regions and stakeholders in order to meet needs and requirements across the company. Broad understanding of the overall business, contracting experience and legal acumen required.
- UNDERTAKING OPPORTUNITIES & PARTNER PROJECTS: Identifying incremental revenue opportunities by presenting internally new partner opportunities and/or new online Partners that can support RHG objectives.
- CONNECTING: Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the account at global, regional and local level.
- ACCOUNT PERFORMANCE: Takes commercial account management lead and is responsible for building and strengthening the overall relationship of account(s) managed. Implement in depth Account profiles and plans that show understanding of the complexity of the Account. Train, obtain feedback, monitor and support internal and external stakeholders in handling the portfolios in order to optimize their performance. Influencing healthy rate execution to secure price positioning and rate integrity for the Radisson Hotel Group portfolio.
To apply : https://fr.harri.com/Radisson-Hotel-Group,-Madrid-Office--Marketing-&-Digital/job/1855526-director-strategic-partnerships?redirect=%7B%22url%22:%22%2Fradissoncareers%3Ffilters%3DjobsPhrase%25253Ddirector%22,%22group%22:%7B%22id%22:1503033,%22name%22:%22Radisson%20Hotel%20Group%22%7D%7D