The Director Revenue Optimization Strategy is responsible for defining and implementing Revenue Optimization strategies for Radisson Hotel Group in the Americas. The Director is responsible for defining the overall pricing model and implementing the model providing the strategy and direction to the Americas Revenue Optimization team that will execute revenue management services in managed hotels and franchised properties.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as the RevOpt Strategy leader with responsibility to define and implement the revenue optimization strategies for Radisson Hotel Group, Americas
- Partners with corporate leadership, regional teams (Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc.) and global teams to develop innovative strategies that will lead Radisson Hotel Group achieve its goals and overall vision.
- Expertise in principles and practices of leading innovative revenue optimization strategies in the hospitality industry
- Drives definition of the overall pricing model (rate structure), and the application methodology for Radisson Hotel Group, Americas in collaboration with regional and global teams
- Supervises and supports implementation of the pricing model across the portfolio incorporating brand, seasonal and market specific nuances, focused on delivering total profitable revenue
- Define products, solutions and initiatives launch plans that support driving additional revenues to hotels and works with internal and external parties to execute
- Positions Radisson Hotel Group Americas products, solutions and initiatives for the specific markets and/or applicable buyers and drives the creation key messages and stories to support decision makers and enables adoption.
- Identify existing and emerging 3rd party vendors to partner with and help drive total incremental hotel revenue.
- In collaboration with the Sales & Distribution teams, select and negotiate partnerships to integrate services and/or products into the RHG Revenue Optimization solutions
- In collaboration with RevOpt teams identify education opportunities for internal and hotel teams that support elevate the Revenue Optimization culture across organizations
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing non-system related learning solutions (content, delivery method, frequency, support, etc.) through input from key users. Plans and implement changes accordingly
- Set short and long-term goals and priorities for the RevOpt Strategy team members
- Responsible of recruiting, selecting and hiring of RevOpt Strategy team members
- Responsible to proactively develop RevOpt Strategy talent pipeline; facilitate tailored training and opportunities to support development of team members.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!