The Radisson Hotel Group, one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world, is looking for a new DAM Manager to join the Content Lab team, the company’s internal digital agency based in Copenhagen.
In this role, you will be part of a team of around 30 dedicated professionals - ranging from graphic designers, project managers, web content coordinators, developers and copywriters - to take active part in the shaping of our company’s new global digital asset management strategy and in the management of our extensive imagery, video and rich media catalogue across the board.
The position is for a 6-month contract, as part of a large transformation project that will span until end of Q2 2019. As a DAM Manager you will drive the adoption of our new global DAM across the business, collaborate in defining the new governance and the processes governing the platform’s management, coordinate the global and local teams’ different roles and responsibilities and provide technology support and education to all our main stakeholders. Finally, as a DAM Manager you will be responsible for supporting the company’s new 3rd party assets distribution strategy towards OTAs and other partners.
Position Responsibility, Duty or Task
• Provide technical support to the Content Operations and Localization teams, ensuring that content is reviewed, edited and published in a timely manner using an industry leading web content management system.
• Provide technical support to the digital asset management user community.
• Ensure overall quality in the implementation of web content throughout our sites by identifying weaknesses in processes through the CMS and DAM
• Design, document and keep current all standard operating procedures for support activities
• Manage, analyze and resolve Level 1 problem reports submitted by team members
• Escalate and work with Level 2 support to find resolution for reported issues on the CMS and/or DAM systems
• Escalate and work with the enterprise DAM product vendor to find resolution on Level 3 technical issues
• Collaborate with Level 2 Tech Support to provide analysis to Management on system issues, Root Cause Analysis, resolutions, and next steps to avoid impacts to the impacted user communities
• Communicate resolution of issues to impacted teams in a timely manner
• Coordinate CMS Change Management requests with the Project Management Office (PMO) Team and ensure appropriate prioritization of Content Operations and Localization requests.
Application END User Acceptance Testing (UAT) 20% • Write and implement test plans
• Track issues, results, and ensure prompt resolution to issue
• Coordinate testing with business users as needed
• Leverage knowledge and experience from project to project, ensuring that work is aligned with content strategy and Radisson Hotel Group standards.
• Communicate with business partners on approved Change Management schedules and impacting changes to the publishing systems.
Support Activities 10% • Serve as a mentor and trainer for other less experienced content and support analysts.
• Keep current with Radisson Hotel Group products and services, training, events.
• Support the appropriate leadership teams, when enhancement and defect troubleshooting are required.
• Assist with training the user community on CMS and DAM best practices
• Manage users accounts and permissions for CMS, DAM, and 3rd Party Digital Asset Distribution Systems
• Responsible for delivering process and technology efficiencies, represented across cost savings and reduced Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Other activities as assigned by manager
Support 3rd Party Assets Distribution 10% • Oversee day to day activities with 3rd Party Asset Distribution vendor.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of digital assets from content systems to 3rd party vendor’s tools.
• Act as liaison between 3rd Party Asset Distribution vendor and the Content Operations and Localization teams
• Troubleshoot reported issues and be accountable for the successful resolution to such issues.
• Create standard operating procedures for issue submission, tracking, and management
• Support Management in CMS and DAM future planning
• Support our work submission tool (Work Management System)
• Support communication efforts related to the content technologies
• Work with management to measure and improve stakeholder satisfaction (internal and external)
• Regular reporting on current and incoming workloads
• Answering queries from individual hotels, area teams or e-Commerce managers regarding systems, and 3rd Party Vendor workflows/relationship
• Liaising with Web Content Editors and Localization Team to ensure accurate and efficient flow of work from initial request through to publication
• Providing support for team training, mentoring and operations
• Coordination and planning for large-scale digital tasks & projects
• All other job duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Exceptional critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions.
• Ability to combine pieces of information tto form general rules or conclusions even among seemingly unrelated events.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter.
• Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
• Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!