The Radisson Hotel Group, one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Jin Jiang Group, is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager who will guarantee the financial 5-year-plan of the company and who is able to push forward the projects coming from all the different business areas. He/she will be responsible for the agile cross functional project management of strategic initiatives tied to business expansion, growth, and the necessary cultural evolution to support both. This function participates with functional and tiger teams to address business priorities from a finance perspective.
Your key functions and responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for the gathering & influencing of business requirements including documentation and for putting forward recommendations for solutions.
• Extensive interactions with business counterparts to align on deliverables, define initiatives, financial targets and KPI’s.
• Driving business change readiness activities and liaison with business users for acceptance of deliverables.
• Understand the overall objectives and architectural aspects of the program and to ensure convergence of the project outcome / design to defined objectives.
• Preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements.
• Provide ad hoc analysis of company performance, financial performance, costs and profitability in support of the strategic plan.
• Establish key metrics, reports and tracking tools in line with defined initiatives & targets.
•Monitor and assist the responsible department in assessment of each hotel’s performance and definition of individual business plans.
We are looking for a professional with the following characteristics:
• A university degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in business administration or Finance
• Advanced knowledge and experience as project manager, and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Outstanding financial and analytical skills
• Preferred but not mandatory: Experience in business analysis practices such as requirements engineering, modelling business processes, use cases and test case analysis
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and highly client oriented
• Proactive, flexible and solution-oriented approach
• Excellent ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures in a global environment
• Solid MS-Office knowledge, especially Power Point
• An open, positive and communicative personality with a very good command of written and spoken English
• Personal integrity, with the initiative and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
• Hands-on attitude and passion for the travel industry
• Passion to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!