Opposite Nottingham Castle, Park Plaza has spacious rooms, 2 restaurants and an 11th-floor fitness centre with panoramic city views.
As Assistant Financial Controller you are, under the general guidance of the Financial Controller responsible for overseeing all financial aspects throughout the Hotel, and ensuring they are done inline with agreed standards and ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of Accounting and Financial Control within the property – the property is self accounting and responsibilities include AP, AR and Credit Control.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller in the people management of the Hotel Finance team
- Active collaboration with other Finance colleagues to identify opportunities for process improvement and embedding best tools, systems & ways of working
- Assist the Financial Controller, as required, with completion of departmental budgets & forecasts.
- Maximising cashflow performance and managing procedures on inventory, credit & collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Providing proactive support to hotel management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!