Edwardian Hotels London is a collection of luxury hotels in central London, Heathrow, and Manchester. Our hotels provide luxury without pretension. Individually designed rooms, the latest technology, new meeting spaces, chic restaurants and bars and service that focuses on every detail of your stay, so that you do not have to.In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Finance in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow.
To control and reconcile food and beverage costs in accordance with corporate standards. Direct hotels food and beverage departments and maximise financial efficiency through controls, analysis and competence.
- Five years food and beverage unit management, and accounting experience in the hotel or service sector.
- A record of demonstrable personal achievement with proven management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to liaise effectively with non-financial staff.
- Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- IT literate
- Direct the development of finance and accounting goals for food and beverage operations and ensure they are aligned with corporate objectives.
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Provides Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Support the development of the annual budget for food and beverage operations.
- Maintain food and beverage operating systems, ensure integrity of systems information and pro-actively seek problem identification and resolution.
- Provide senior management and hotel team with reports and information that can be used as a basis for improved decision making.
- Implement and maintain goals and practices which support employee development.
- Ensure adequate food and beverage revenue by developing innovative purchasing and menu pricing initiatives.
- Support to the hotels and head of departments in achieving their departmental objectives.
- Participates in the development of finance and accounting goals for food and beverage operations which are aligned with the objectives of the hotel
- Assists in developing the annual budget for food and beverage operations
- Participates in developing and implementing financial and purchasing goals for food and beverage operations which are aligned with the hotels objectives and internal control practices
- Provides senior management and hotel team with reports and information that can be used as a basis for improved decision making.
- Develops, maintain and implements F&B operating systems (Micros & F&B Control )
- Central maintenance of stock item database (i.e. item/price changes)
- Central maintenance of suppliers (i.e. set up of new suppliers)
- Central item portfolios and prices
- Monitoring of usage for potential and actual (compiling of reports)
- Central management of sales prices
- Central management of menu item items (i.e. configuration of menu items)
- Works with the EMS Accounting in the resolution of F&B systems and practices at the hotel
- Develops controls which are complementary to the delivery of 100% Guest/Colleagues satisfaction & making people feel special
- Develops and implements goals and practices which support employee engagement
- Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities
- Communicates performance expectations and provides employees with on-going feedback
- Ensures adequate food and beverage revenues by developing and updating menu pricing
- Works closely with the Food & Beverage Discipline Leader and Head Chef to develop menu pricing for food and beverage products updates menu costs as required
- Encourages sales of fast moving stocks, promotional brands and special offers or brands (Eg House pourers)
- Ensures that all sales are posted accordingly in the right nominals
- Ensures that correct prices are charged in all food and beverage outlets
- Ensure all management allowance dockets have signatures on them
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice(after 1 years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 50% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!