Do you enjoy a full house? Do you stand out? Relationships are everything. Your role will be to maximise hotel profitable revenue (both Rooms & Meeting and Events) and guest satisfaction through your team.
Key Responsibilities of Revenue Office Manager:
• Manages the Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations team members
• Actively works on improving conversion of booking enquiries, for both Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations
• Ensures proper Property Management System data management
• Assists in the lead generation and Referral of business for the sales team by analysing current business, lost/denied business and identifying potential new business through the office,
• Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
• People developer/exporter
Requirements of Revenue Office Manager:
• Proficient in all Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering and Property Management System
Like the sound of that? Say Yes I Can! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!