Iconic, stylish, sophisticated. Does this sound like you? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you! At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests. Do you enjoy a full house? Do you stand out? Relationships are everything. Your role will be to maximize hotel profitable revenue (both Rooms & Meeting and Events) and guest satisfaction through your team.
Key Responsibilities of Revenue Office Manager:
- Growing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration (RPP) by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the Hotel’s performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Growing M&E revenue by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the Hotel’s performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Involved in the forecasting and budgeting of room and M&E revenue as per Rezidor/Brand guidelines.
- Setting yield controls in the PMS/CRS in order based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential and RPP performance in conjunction with the Hotel’s overall performance objectives.
- Ensuring Hotel compliance with Rezidor/Brand Pricing and E-Commerce policies.
- Ensuring proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
- Ensures parallel pricing and inventory is maintained between the Hotel and Curtis-C and other distribution channels.
- Review Hotel pricing, rooms and M&E, on an ongoing basis to ensure proper positioning of the Hotel versus its competitive set/market.
- Monitoring of competitor pricing/strategies and gathering and analyzing of market intelligence.
- Provide comment’s on the Hotel’s financial and market performance on a timely basis to the General Manager and other members of the Hotel’s Revenue Team.
- Ensure Hotel information in the CRS is up to date and is reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts Hotel Revenue Team Meetings as prescribed by the General Manager and ensures minutes are sent to all participants.
- Ensures active communication between the Sales team, M&E team and Reservation/Front Office team of all revenue related issues.
- Key contact (account handler) for all E-commerce partners and Web Registry is current and all contracts are in-line with current Rezidor/Brand policies.
- Coordinates weekly/ monthly conference calls with Revenue Manager’s of Hotels within the region.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!