The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world who strive to achieve an environment where a Yes I Can! attitude is ingrained into everything we do. With three distinct hotel brands within the UK: Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson, Hotel Missoni, Carlson Rezidor offers a world of opportunities. Carlson Rezidor currently features over 400 hotels and almost 90,000 rooms in operation or development in 65 countries. The Radisson BLU Hotel Bristol, is a new development and an eye-catching building right in the city centre. The hotel has 176 bedrooms in 3 different styles, the award winning ‘Filini’ restaurant and bar and 5 state of the art conference rooms. It is located close to the historic part of the city, its cultural treasures and the new harbour side development as well as pubs and shopping areas.
You will provide efficient, prompt, courteous and pro-active service to guests, hence maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction in order to achieve our financial and customer satisfaction goals.
You will be part of a challenging department in achieving a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
Your responsibilities as Sales Coordinator will include:
- Coordinating the day-to-day operational and administrative tasks.
- Maintain and update the customer data base
- Managing the sales department filing system
- Compiling monthly statistics and reports
- Arranging appointments for the sales team
- Ordering of collateral
- Hotel site inspections with prospective clients
- Handing incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Designing e-cards and adverts
- Updating website and social media sites
- We are looking for an individual who wants to take the lead in their future career within Hospitality, who has the qualities to encourage and empower themselves and the hotel team to take ownership and to participate in decisions that affect them and the business.
- The right person must be a team player who can motivate the team to go beyond the guest expectations and who is able to take and give direction in order to achieve great success within their future with the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Having a Yes I Can! approach to working life is essential for this position.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good negotiating and sales skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Flexible and co-operative
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Good computer skills
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted accommodation rates at our hotels worldwide, food & beverage, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meal on duty to name a few.
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here at The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must have a right to work in the UK and must be able to provide evidence of this.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!