The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world who strive to achieve an environment where a YIC! attitude is ingrained into everything we do. With three distinct hotel brands within the UK & Ireland: Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson and Quorvus collection, Rezidor offers a world of opportunities. Rezidor currently features over 430 hotels and has almost 96,000 rooms in operation or development in 69 countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is ideally located in the town centre, overlooking the river. The hotel boasts 120 modern guest bedrooms,8 conference rooms which can accommodate up to 450 delegates and newly refurbished RBG Restaurant and Bar.Your missions :
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Director of Sales to strengthen the sales team of our hotel. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for a set of Accounts depending on the background of the successful candidate
- To assist the Director of Sales in all aspects of the hotel's active sales team initiatives in order to maximise the overall revenue of the hotel by supervisong the revenue generating activities in accordance with the sales business plan.
- Achieves Sales goals by supervising sales staff
- Follows up to ensure Sales Managers are achieveing objectives.
- Monitors team relults and adjusts activities to ensure objectives are reached.
- Provides feedback to Director of Sales on local market conditions.
- Participates in Revenue Management meetings.
- Contributes to the preparation and management of the local sales department budget.
- Take an active part in recruiting, coaching and appraising of Sales team
Your profile :
- Dynamic and result oriented person
- Convincing leadership skills
- To further develop the sales capacity and efficiency with the local sales team
- To be extremely sales focused
- Active selling and fighting the competition in the market
- To have a strategic view and good understanding of the hotel business in general
- Knowledge of the local market would be an asset
- Fluent English
- International Hotel Experience
- Managerial/Supervisory Experience
Location : Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!