In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within M and E Sales in Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt We are looking for a Meetings & Events Sales Manager with the objective to strategically head up the M&E reactive sales department and generate high conversion from both our existing M&E clients as well as new clientele. This individual would have strong communication skills, strategic thinking, commercial acumen, good knowledge of the M&E sector and excellent attention to detail. We are looking for a positive and resilient person with a great attitude and successful thinking, someone who is loyal, honest and an achiever.
The Meeting and Events Sales Manager Role
- Participates in the development and implementation of business strategies for the hotels which are aligned with EHL overall mission, vision, values and strategies
- Develops sales strategies designed to maximize revenue, yield and also participate in the development of yield management strategies for the department and hotel as a whole
- Ensures maximum conversion from both phone and e-mail enquiries
- Optimise existing relations with clients and establish new relationships to increase conversion of enquiries
- Prepare revenue forecasts for department based on business booked to date, current and historical booking pace and impact of special promotions and set rates accordingly
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports with relevant data and analysis of trends and pace
- Monitors competition regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate
- In depth knowledge and experience of M&E market, experience in a senior reactive sales role in meetings and events with a multi-million revenue generation target and with team management experience, track record of achievements and excellent understanding of competitor activities
- Excellent knowledge of IT applications including Microsoft office and Opera Sales & Catering
- Confidence and ability to communicate & establish rapport
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good command of English Language
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!