The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world who strive to achieve an environment where a YIC! attitude is ingrained into everything we do. With three distinct hotel brands within the UK & Ireland: Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson and Quorvus collection, Rezidor offers a world of opportunities. Rezidor currently features over 430 hotels and has almost 96,000 rooms in operation or development in 69 countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is ideally located in the town centre, overlooking the river. The hotel boasts 120 modern guest bedrooms,8 conference rooms which can accommodate up to 450 delegates and newly refurbished RBG Restaurant and Bar.The Accountant is in charge of the day to day activities in regards to Accounting and related. The job incumbent insures accurates and timely submission of information to the Financial controller, controls and banks all hotel money, ensures proper controls for cash handling, and brings any discrepancies to the attention of the Financial Controller.
Your missions :
- Assist the accountant and take part in daily tasks of the department.
- Gain an in-depth understanding on the communication between the different hotel departments and ways they influence financial results.
- Take part in different projects, and depending on your skills also be responsible for some of them.
- We are looking for a person that is enrolled in a Hotel School, preferably with an involvement in Finance.
- He/she should preferably be familiar with the operation of a hotel either through previous work experience or internships completed in an international hotel.
Your profile :
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Is a team player
- Have good communication and social skills
- Is fluent in Dutch, English and preferably one other European language
- Have a good knowledge of Word and Excel, preferably also Fidelio.
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude.
Location : Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!