The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing hotel companies worldwide and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the world’s ten largest hotel groups. Rezidor features a portfolio of more than 427 hotels in operation and under development with over 94,500 rooms in 69 countries. Rezidor operates the brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, along with the Club CarlsonSM loyalty program for frequent hotel guests. In early 2014 and together with Carlson, Rezidor has launched the new brands Radisson Red (lifestyle select) and Quorvus Collection (luxury).
As Cluster Revenue Manager you will be part of the development and the success of the team. Primarily, you will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, based in the Central Revenue Office based at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.
- You will be work towards maximising revenues to achieve set budgets, profit contribution and market share using revenue management techniques, systems and processes. Implementing agreed pricing and inventory management strategies whilst maintaining effective communication links with the cluster properties in order to achieve the budgeted objectives.
- Maximising cluster hotel revenues
- Inventory management
- Pricing and positioning
- Market intelligence
- Revenue Analysis and tracking
- To be an existing revenue manager, cluster revenue manager or a senior revenue manager looking for a new challenge.
- Team player, be able to problem solve and make decisions independently
- Intermediate Excel user
- Analytical and commercially aware
- Strategic thinker
- Clear and concise communicator and relationship builder
- Self-starter and ambition to exceed objectives
Location: Rezidor Hotels UK Ltd
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!