The luxury Radisson BLU Astrid Hotel Antwerp **** is centrally located in the heart of Antwerp, just across from the city's main rail station in the diamond district.A perfect base for shopping among Antwerp's fashion quarters and exploring the famed zoo and oceanarium.Your missions :
You will be part of the team of Department heads and report directly to the General Manager. In detail you will be respoinsible for:
- Providing the hotel guests with a secure, comfortable environment by maintaining the hotel’s assets through ongoing preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensuring that all mechanical systems are operating in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, and according to local requirements and regulations.
- Under the general guidance of the General Manager, you assess, evaluate and ensure long-term and short-term goals of your department are met
- To ensure that Engineering staff deliver top quality, friendly service with a smile at every stage, within departmental and corporate standards and guidelines.
- to maximize employee productivity
- to train Engineering staff appropriately and proactively
Your profile :
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English.
- 2 years of relevant experience in Hotel Engineering is a plus.
- A great team player.
- Innovative and creative person.
- You work both proactive and active.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Fresh and enthusiastic view on the hotel business.
- A natural Yes I Can! attitude.
- A team leader, but also a team member.
Additional information :
- Adress: Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Koningin Astridplein, 7, B-2018 Antwerp, Belgium
- Application deadline: 01/11/2016
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!