- Guest Experience Manager works closely with all departments to assess service standards and delivery on a regular basis.
- Has a perfect understanding and clear vision of the brand’s guest promise, is exemplary in their manner and behavior.
- Is the guest’s voice within the hotel; centralizes, analyses and processes by the hotel.
- Provides necessary explanations and training for the hotel’s heads of department in establishing a continuous improvement process and in introducing any necessary changes in working flow
- In collaboration with the heads of department, develops processes and defines or adjusts operational actions enabling the hotel to deliver a product and service that matches the guest promise as closely as possible.
- Leads and develops a team of Guest Experience Champions within the hotel to conduct deep-dives / self assessments and identify improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Respond to all Guest feedback. E.g. VOG, TrustYou, and guest-generated content on various social media platform or travel site.
- Reviews and communicates best practices implements in other LUXE hotels, follows up on implementation at the property whenever relevant.
- Champions the internal communication of Guest experience related matters to all connectors in the hotel
- Support GM/HM in driving a guest-centric culture in the Hotel & Residences and in creating awareness and understanding among connectors on the importance od the Guest Experience.
- Ability to manage projects strategically, while being hands-on and detail-oriented, acting as a catalyst for making things happen.
- Capacity to work independently and with stakeholders in order to enhance the Guest Experience relevant / innovative products, services and programs
- The ability to create and lead a guest journey culture at the property.
- Be able to lead and foster excellence and innovation.
- Power Point
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences: 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue) / Arabic (Working level)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!