The Park Inn Aberdeen is ideally situated in Aberdeen’s city centre, the perfect base for exploring Scotland’s Whisky and Castle Country. The hotel opened in August 2010 with 185 bedrooms, 8 meeting rooms, RBG restaurant and bar and a fitness room.We have a fantastic opportunity for talented individual to join our Sales and Marketing Department as Sales Manager. You will provide efficient, prompt, courteous and pro-active service to guests, hence maximizing Sales Revenue and guest satisfaction in order to achieve hotel's financial and customer satisfaction goals.You will be part of a challenging department achieving a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
Your mission :
- Provide Sales and Revenue Departments with relevant sales leads for new business development across all sectors
- Create a loyal client base in order to achieve budgeted targets and maximise hotel revenue
- Coordinate execution of business with other departments in accordance with sales business plan
- Maintain existing accounts and acquire new ones
- Hold site visits and client entertainment as required
- Regular face to face appointments to secure new and existing business
- Sales reporting as required
The person :
- Hotel sales experience in essential
- Knowledge of Aberdeen's market will be an advantage
- Proven track of record of successful business development and account management is essential
- Team player with excellent organisational and social skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, driven and results orientated
- Proactive and Yes, I Can attitude
- Fluent in English language both verbal and written.
The package :
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits. a few that may tempt you are discounted accommodation rates at our hotels worldwide, food & beverage, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meal on duty, uniform.
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here at The Rezidor Hotel Group.The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions.
Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!