The Park Inn Aberdeen is ideally situated in Aberdeen’s city centre, the perfect base for exploring Scotland’s Whisky and Castle Country. The hotel opened in August 2010 with 185 bedrooms, 8 meeting rooms, RBG restaurant and bar and a fitness room.
Your missions :
We are currently looking for a M&E Coordinator to complete our Meeting & Events Team for our hotel. The Meeting & Event Coordinator will be responsible for the assignments and tasks delegated by the Revenue Office Manager.
- The Meeting & Events Coordinator is expected to follow the quality standards for the operation and work within the team. He/she works in accordance with the administrative procedures to ensure promptness and accuracy towards customers and in-house colleagues.
- The M&E Coordinator is expected to always maintain good working relations with other departments and act as an efficient project member or as a project leader. It is vital to give all relevant information to all internal and external parties involved so that the team can deliver the product agreed upon with the customer.
- It is expected that the M&E Coordinator follows the hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures, and ensures that all requests and correspondence are dealt with according to policy and in accordance with written and graphical standards of the brand.
- The M&E Coordinator shall be aware of health and safety regulations.
Your profile :
- We are looking for an outgoing M&E Co-ordinator with good communication skills, who is highly motivated, enthousiastic and who likes to take initiative and being pro-active.
- The candidate maintains good relationships with customers. You are persistent and quality focused. Furthermore relevant work experience within a similar position or in the hotelindustry is considered to be an advantage. You should have good computer skills (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Opera). This is a very challenging job and will definitely be interesting and rewarding.
Due to the anticipated high number of appliacants, only those who are selected for interview will be contacted.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!