As Director of Sales you will lead, motivate and strategically direct your cluster sales team in order to achieve the budgeted revenues along with maximising revenue generation opportunities for the UK hotels.
Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales, with a passion for driving revenue and market share growth, you must be a strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to solve problems. A natural leader and people manager with a flair for building strong, productive working relationships, projecting a positive Yes I Can! attitude and the ambition to execute new opportunities for the Company.
Home based with primary responsibility for the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow…
• Work with the General Managers to provide strategic input and direction into the hotels business and revenue plans
• Produce, implement and monitor action plans to ensure the Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
• Produce monthly sales reports and forecasts (supported by the analyst/s)
• Create and implement initiatives that will deliver increase in TREVPAR (focus on profitable revenue) and food, drink and meetings revenues (focus on profitable revenue)
• Implement and manage an effective account management strategy
• Prepare and conduct the annual renegotiation of customer agreements for account portfolio
• Identify and coordinate pursuit of new sources of potential business
• Conduct monthly sales meetings with your cluster sales team and General Manager in order to review sales performance and set plans for future sales activities
• Participate in revenue meetings with the hotel teams and RevOps
• Direct all sales activities within your cluster, along with conducting monthly performance reviews of team members to ensure targets and sales objectives are met
• Recruit, induct and train your cluster sales team, in addition to undertaking regular coaching including accompaniment on sales meetings and providing support to develop the account strategy and the commercial talking points
• Provide a key interface with Operations and the Area Office i.e. Marketing and RevOps
• An innovative, experienced Director of Sales with people management experience looking for a new challenge
• A proactive, commercially aware, strategic thinker who thrives on making key commercial decisions to exceed objectives
• An exceptional organizer with excellent communication skills, enabling you to build outstanding relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
• Detail orientated and keen to work on your own initiative
• A proven track record of managing, coaching and motivating a team of sales professionals
• Considerable experience of working in a large hotel within extensive exposure to the Corporate and MICE market
• Experience of Salesforce.com and hotel systems i.e Opera PMS, Sales & Catering
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!