Description Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with ten distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1160 hotels in operation and under development in +95 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kraków and Park Inn by Radisson Kraków, our beautiful hotels located in the heart of the city are offering a stepping stone position for a hungry Talent wanting to become a General Manager soon, so as such we look for you as our new Cluster Operations Manager in full time in Kraków. With this position we give you the opportunity to co – manage the operational departments at two hotels managed by Radisson Hotel Group: Radisson Blu Hotel and Park Inn by Radisson, both in a hands-on and strategic manner, under the leadership of our General Manager.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Cluster Operations Manager
We are proud to be ranked among the top three Forbes Best Employer in Travel & Leisure worldwide, because we aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
- Stable employment and fantastic working atmosphere in an excellent location
- Medical care and possibility to join a group insurance
- Tools that supports your growth and well - being
- Lunches in the employee canteen and unlimited aromatic coffee
- Employee Referral Programme with attractive bonuses
- Integration meetings and joint celebration of events
The Cluster Operations Manager Role
Our hotel management team are industry experts and recognised leaders with the ability to prioritise a complex and hands-on workload, and who strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Operations Managers enjoy the challenge of running our show. It’s what makes your heart beat faster!
- You will balance executing and delivering the masterplan with a strategic focus on guest experience, revenue generation and achieving commercial results for our stakeholders
- You will work with Heads of Department to maximise business opportunities and brand reputation, as well as ensuring adherence to legislation, due diligence requirements and managing the hotel budget
- As right hand to the General Manager, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the hotel
As Cluster Operations Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Cluster Operations Manager
- Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
- An eye for detail
- Is a creative problem-solver
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Likes having fun at work
- Experience in hotel operations management with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Good command of both Polish and English languages
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, art'otel, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Log in to applyLog in to apply