The role will be at NH Headquartes, placed at Santa Engracia
• Daily operations monitoring.
• Issue management.
• Resolve ad-hoc end user issues when requested.
• Identification and analysis of new requirements.
• Ensure quality solutions: consistent, efficient and aligned with standards.
• Ensure solutions meet the appropriate security standards.
• Coordination and follow up with service providers.
• Work tightly with infrastructure team to ensure the correct availability of the platform and
• Coordination and follow up with other internal teams to achieve the resolution of the issue.
• Set stakeholder expectations through the correct channels and ensure relevance of
communication across the stakeholder community.
• Create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
• 1-3 years experience in user support teams
• Experience in the hospitality business will be an asset
• High level in written and spoken English.
Nous vous offrons
• The role will be at NH Headquartes, placed at C/ Santa Engracia 120, Madrid, Spain
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!