This GM will be responsible of two Hotels; NH Imperial Playa and NH Playa de las Canteras NH Hoteles is committed to the principle of equal opportunities and non-discrimination in the management of the selection processes.
• Guarantee that all employees render service adjusted to the preferences, needs, styles of life, work and interacting, of all of our guests.
• Maintain good relationship with guests, acting as a representative of the Company and ensuring that all of them have a guest experience adjusted to their preferences and needs.
• Organize and manage the hotel team, coordinating different departments in order to assure a high quality experience; always giving the example that the guest is our number 1 priority and creating an attitude of service excellence.
• Transmit the policies defined by the corporate departments, creating synergies between all NH hotels.
• If applicable, coordinate with the Guest Relation the preparation of monthly brochures regarding the activities of interest and possible events which may take place (demonstrations, strikes, fairs, special holidays), that could be of interest to guests, or affect their safety and security.
• Maintain a direct and frequent contact with guests, especially during the most important moments of their stay (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks, check in, check out, etc.)
• Support, motivate and engage the team, making them participants in the decision-making process and all company information, strengthening their pride of belonging to the chain.
• Keep always your hotel clean and in a good shape, so that it is a place where guests feel welcome and at easy, feel and experience the place.
• Ensure that NH Hoteles is a reference of quality that exceeds the expectations of our guests, thanks to better service and personalized attention offered by our employees. (FEEL SPECIAL):
• Manage and monitor the quality (compliance with standards, analysis of results in customer surveys, Quality management on line, Mystery Guest, etc). Proactively respond to guest’s comments on the Quality online tool and other TPW, respecting corporate guidelines.
• Lead by example, customizing the behavior and values of the brand, so that they are lived by each of our employees.
• Be present and visible for our guest and staff in moments where it matters.
• Identify talent and ensure the career within the company.
• Communicate and give feedback in a correct way; listen and show empathy.
• Surprise your team by being a great coach, mentor, team player and leader.
• Highlight the products and services offered by the hotel, as well as to lead the management and commercial activity in order to maximize profits (BRILLIANT BASICS).
• Analyze the operations reports and management hotels account, studying the different parameters as well as their evolution.
• Elaborate the hotel annual budgets, on the basis of the commercial objectives defined by the Management, market, environment and historic sales.
• Guarantee that cost and productivity are adapted to revenue performances.
• Manage the commercial activity of the hotel together with the commercial department, designing the rate structure based on the defined commercial policy, occupation level and evolution of the market. Additional dedication to manage Layovers from the airport
• Identify commercial opportunities, contact potential clients and make visits and presentations of the hotels services. In addition, try to find out the additional business potential of our in-house guests, and also hunt for the missing guests.
• Play an active role in the local community/ business club. Coordinate the relation with the public and private organizations, acting as representative of the company.
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of the different defined corporate policies (purchasing, finance, administration, human resource, etc.) in the hotel under his/her responsibility.
• Ensure that all employees take care of their appearance and behaviors, excellently representing the identity of NH Hoteles.
• Manage together with CRM & Loyalty team, loyalty tools according to the requests and suggestions of our guests.
• Resolve any complaints that affect the operation area of the hotel.
• Coordinate the Operations's Hotel of the hotel together with the Operations's team of the Business Unit.
Requirements and qualifications
Degree or graduate preferably in Tourism or Business Administration
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken
- Highly desirable high level of a second language (French, German or Italian)
- Sales skills and technics
- Knowledge in Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at 4* and 5* hotels as Hotel Director.
- Preferably having performed functions as Hotel Director in more than 1 hotels (of the company).
- Essential knowledge of hotel management systems.
- International professional experience at the same position will be valued.
Communication and relationship capacity at different levels
Results orientation and focus on detail
Ambition to go beyond expectations
Leadership and skills in people management
Passion and positive attitude
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!