NH Hotel Group is one of the top 25 chains in the world and one of the main ones in Europe. NH Hoteles operates almost 400 hotels with around 60,000 rooms in 28 countries across Europe, America and Africa.Your missions :
- Maximize total hotel revenue
- Design long-term pricing and yielding strategies
- Forecasting and budgeting of all revenue streams
- Optimize tactical day to day revenue through mastery of revenue management tools
- Price optimization and demand identification for high demand periods
- Continuous analysis of KPI performance, demand and competitive landscape
- Close corporation with all commercial departments
- Deep analysis on market and hotel portfolio
- Degree in hospitality management or other business sectors
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge or PMS, RMS and channel management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills in either English or German
- Analytic, academic mind
- Entrepeneurial spirit
- Innovative self-starter
- Works well under pressure
- Great team spirit
- Market driven compensation
- Employee benefits within NH Hotel Groups worldwide
- Excellent carrer development opportunites
Additional information :
- Become part of the NH team.
- As an international company, we offer extensive training and development opportunities, as well as a team, to which you can always rely.
- This position is to be filled by appointment.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!