The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a 4 star hotel and offers 408 guest rooms and 12 state of the art banquet rooms of 1000m2.
- Handling all incoming telephone calls, internet bookings, emails and faxes.
- Confirming reservations and entering all room reservations into the reservations system (Opera).
- Responsible for performing the daily arrivals check and accurately check arrivals/reservations on rate, market segment, notes and traces.
- Ensure all back up is attached to the daily folder that is distributed to the Front Office.
- Enthusiastic, stress resistant and professional communicative skills!
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school.
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Willing to work a average of one Saturday shift per month.
We are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according to the Dutch labour agreement. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts offers excellent international career development and training possibilities. In addition to the Dutch labor conditions we have travel allowance, night allowance and Sunday allowance. Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
For additional information please contact:
Your Human Resources Team Amsterdam
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!