AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 3,500 hotels and 450,000 rooms. With more than 160,000 employees in AccorHotels brand hotels worldwide, the Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise. A portfolio of strong brands Accor provides an extensive offer including complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1 as well as Thalassa Sea & Spa.
- To support the Regional Sales Manager (Mercure Boxhill, Staines, Farnham and MGallery Windsor)
- To generate new business and develop existing relationships on both the Corporate and MICE segments.
- Pro-actively generate new leads and revenue generating contacts in the local area on behalf of four leading hotels in their market place.
- Provide administration and organisation support.
- Ensuring all telephone, personal and written enquiries are dealt with promptly (within 2 working hours), in a friendly and professional manner in line with company standard.
- Generate new sales leads, by researching/cold calling using telephone.
- Ensure contracts are prepared for signing, files set up and credit requests are passed to accounts for processing.
- Support Regional SM during RFP season to complete all RFI and RFPs with details/rate provided by the RSM.
- Ensure all brochure requests are dealt with within 24 hours and followed up within 3 working days.
- Manage the RSM diary and ensure all details are recorded and appointments scheduled effectively allowing for realistic travel times .
- Prepare giveaways/brochures for collection by RSM and distribution to clients
- Liaise with individual hotels on giveaways/food/refreshments for client visits and lunch and learns
- Co-ordinate and confirm fam trips a hotels with schedules and showround information in conjunction with RSM.
- Pro-actively hunt for new business, cleansing of databases, qualify potential leads
- To identify, assess and pass on any sales leads to the relevant personnel or action personally when necessary. See potential in enquires, conduct a thorough enquiry process to seek further potential business.
- If unable to accommodate enquiries, refer to another Accor Hotel where possible.
- Adhere to the company hand book rules.
- To understand the company’s Health & Safety policy.
- To have an in depth understanding of the hotel product and basic knowledge on the company’s product as a whole.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Previous experience in similar role desirable
- Effective communication, and administrative skills
- Strong competency in using Microsoft Office
- Experience of customer service/guest relations desirable
- Capable to manage own time and work load
- Self starter and good organiser.
- Self motivated to approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To maintain focus by completing tasks with deadlines
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements
Fixed-term contract: No
Status : Full Time
Location : City Berkshire South East (England)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!