At Meliá Hotels International we value human and professional qualities. We work together to grow in a company that is the leader not only in our different lines of business but also in people management, one of our main foundations. For those reasons and because we know that you are talented, ambitious and are seeking to grow and improve as a professional, we are inviting you to come and achieve your dream with us.
- To ensure that the economic and operative objectives are being met through the HR Management
- According to the company policies and guidelines, prioritizing the implementation and follow-up of the Training and Development Plan
- Climate Action Plan and the Human Resources Function
- Helping develop performance management strategies, talent management and key competencies aligned with business objectives.
- Minimum 2 years´experience in a similar position
- Collage Degree, preferably in psychology
- Knowledge in selection competences, training and talent development
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to motivate people and teams
- Analytical Skills and preparation on costs reports
- Fluent Arabic and French. High English level
- Knowledge on procurement regulations. Law on Prevention of Occupational Risks and Hospitality Agreement, and Workers Status.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!