We are looking for an Executive Lounge Manager in The Level Lounge to join our team of passionate individuals in Meliá White House Hotel. As Executive Lounge Manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of your assigned Food & Beverage outlet of the Meliá White House Hotel, including the planning, monitoring, controlling and organizing of the operations in accordance with the Company’s vision, business objectives and the best practices of the industry.
What will I be doing?
- To continuously assess all standards, levels of customer satisfaction and staff performance, recommending improvements and interventions to the Food & Beverage Manager and implementing when agreed
- To manage the day to day operations ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that your Outlet is open according to correct business hours and the door is attended at all times
- Deal with all guest or customer complaints in a professional manner and as per the Hotel’s procedures.
- Ensure that all shift checklists are completed and adhered to at all times to ensure that standards within the operation are of a consistently high quality at all times
- To continuously assess all standards, levels of customer satisfaction and staff performance
- Ensure that staffing levels are adapted to meet business demands and that productivity is maximized
- Assist in the recruiting, inducting and developing of all new employees within the department, in conjunction with the Human Resources department
- Record and analyze daily revenues, and weekly and monthly business levels to ensure customer service standards are maintained and to maximize productivity
- Take responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety within your Outlet. Set consistently high H&S standards in all working practices and procedures
What benefits do we offer?
- Recognition schemes, pension, “refer a friend” bonuses.
- 29 days’ holiday including 8 public holidays.
- Meals on duty, uniform, season ticket loans.
- Healthcare, Perkbox discounts.
- Development including cross-training, development programmes and language classes.
- Social events and paid volunteering.
- Discounts for you, friends and family to stay at Meliá worldwide.
- Competitive wage
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!