Responsible for managing the assigned Global BT Accounts and generating corporate and consortia business with extensive knowledge of Meliá Hotels International Hotels, implementing the actions and activities aimed at achieving the objectives in the BT and M&E Action Plan, meeting or exceeding the business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the Head of Corporate & MICE Sales UK, Ireland , Italy and APAC defines an action plan and sales strategies, focused on the key Global Accounts, to maximise corporate and consortia transient, group business and M&E where applicable and achieve objectives, applying such actions.
- Support other Global Account Managers by participating in solving problems interacting with other hotels Sales managers if needed or required by the business patterns of specific accounts in hotels within MHI portfolio.
- Responsible for exploring and developing business from their accounts for any Melia Hotels International hotel, managing the RFP process for assigned accounts and carrying out negotiations and follow-up activities throughout the RFP process to maximise the number of MHI hotels in the client’s hotel programme.
- Analyses business reports and data available in maximising account penetration, potential volumes and share of wallet in order to increase business and gain new accounts within the assigned TMC and corporate accounts.
- Knows the competition in the key destinations, their advantages and disadvantages. Knows the hotel product and prices, as well as their strong points and weak points.
- Ensures that negotiations and contracts with companies and credit lines granted to customers are in line with the policies and procedures set by Melia Hotels International.
- Prepares the accounts for travel expenses depending on the criteria and budget set by BT Europe.
- Monitors and ensures a strict control of the revenues generated by the accounts assigned to them every month.
- Tourism studies
- Knowledge of computer systems and sales techniques.
- Previous experience in a hotel sales department or hotel chain sales department (ISO, RSO, NSO, etc).
- Knows how to negotiate with customers and hotels.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!