We are seeking a General Manager for this world-class, recently renovated 670-room branded hotel property. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and driving a property culture that continually improves both financial results / increased property revenue streams to the greatest extent possible as well as driving property guest satisfaction in the most effective and cost-efficient manner.
The Hotel General Manager achieves these results through continual development, assessment, and coaching of the property’s management team and within established company and/or franchise policies and procedures for all aspects of the hotel including Uniform Services, Front Office, Housekeeping, Engineering, Conference Services, Restaurants and related food and beverage outlets .and onsite Spa/Pool/recreation facilities.
- Initiate and approve, in consultation with the COO/owner, the property’s departmental and consolidated annual business, financial, capital and human resources plans and associated business improvement strategies and tactics.
- Ensure property and departmental financial goals, targets and results, are regularly reviewed and achieved to the greatest extent possible.
- Create the appropriate employee culture which aligns to the achievement of business plan strategies and franchise brand standards ,where applicable.
- Ensure the property is adequately represented to external contacts, consistent with the nature of the contact at all times.
- Operate the property in the most efficient and effective manner possible, identifying and eliminating non-value added activities wherever possible.
- Support a collegial work environment between the properties operational teamand other affiliated hotel properties, and specialized shared services teams (sales, marketing, revenue management, finance, employee services, IT, purchasing, security, etc.).
- Overall responsibility for the financial success of the property, including budgeting, forecasting, yield and revenue management.
- Direct supervision of management team and hourly associates, including hiring, training, developing, and performance management.
- Physically inspect the property on a daily basis, monitoring cost controls, property condition, cleanliness of product and service throughout the hotel.
- Excellent composure and interpersonal/communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate and develop management and departmental staff to ensure accomplishment of both short–term and long-term goals.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize and delegate
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!