2nd largest European hotel group and a key player in the international hotel industry with more than 1100 hotels in 48 countries, Louvre Hotels Group is an affiliate of Jin Jiang International Co. Ltd. Louvre Hotels Group operates six clearly differentiated hotel brands, ranging from 1 to 5 stars.
- As part of the Management team your role is to control the hotel profitability whilst ensuring the hotel operates in accordance with company standards, budget, security and safety
- Always up for a new challenge, the Assistant Manager role is to oversee, coordinate and organise the hotel operation. You will be responsible for ensuring the guest experience in line with company standards and regulations
- You will be involved in all aspects of the management account, budgeting and forecasting. You will be able to question and advise on commercial, HR and operational matters
- As an ambassador of our brand, the Assistant Manager has very good interpersonal and Management skills to fulfill the requests of our guests to ensure they have an excellent stay in our hotel.
- Advanced hospitality training and one year prior management experience or supervisory role in a branded environment. Fluent English required. You should have good management skills and be comfortable with computer technology
- A good knowledge is also required in HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Knowledge of reservation system software (OPERA) is advantageous
- International experience is a plus
- In a dynamic and demanding environment as ours, this position requires someone who can work independently under pressure, has a sense of responsibility and can build a very good team spirit
- Do you have a passion for hospitality, pride yourself on good interpersonal skills, and like a challenge? Are you looking for a career where every day is different? Don’t wait to join a company that values the individual while benefiting from the reputation of an international group!
Position title : Assistant Manager
Contract : Open-ended contract
Contractual hours :Full time
Location : BirminghamSend the mail address in a card (new window)
Language : English (Fluent)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!