Louvre Hotels Group is a major player in the global hotel industry which operates a complete portfolio of 6 brands ranging from 1 to 5 stars: Première Classe, Campanile, Kyriad, Tulip Inn, Golden Tulip and Royal Tulip. Louvre Hotels Group is owned by Jin Jiang International Co. Ltd., one of China’s leading travel and tourism conglomerates.Job description :
- As part of the General Manager Office is to control the hotel profitability whilst ensuring the hotel operates and accordant with company standards, budget, security and safety.
- Always up for a new challenge, the Assistant Manager is to oversee, coordinate and organize the hotel operation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the guest experience in line with company standards and regulations.
- You will be involved of all aspects of the management account budgeting and forecasting. You will be able to question and advise on commercial, HR and operational matters.
- As an ambassador of our brand, the Assistant Manager has very good interpersonal and management skills to fulfill the requests of our guests to ensure they have an excellent stay in our hotel.
- Advanced hospitality training and one year prior management experience or supervisory role in a branded environment.
- Fluent English required, you should have good management skills and be comfortable with computer technology.
- A good knowledge is also required in HACCP and health and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of reservation system software (OPERA).
- International experience is a plus.
- In a dynamic and exigent environment as ours, this position requires independence, hard work under pressure, a sense of responsibility and a very good team spirit.
Do you have a passion for hospitality, pride yourself on good interpersonal skills, and like a challenge? Are you looking for a career where every day is different? Don’t wait to join a company that values the individual while benefiting from the reputation of an international group!
Job category :
- Hotel Management, Department Management - Assistant Manager
- Position title : Assistant Manager - Live-in position
- Contract : Open-ended contract
- Contractual hours : Full time
Job location :
- Europe, France
- Language : English (Professional)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!