The InterContinental® brand looks for charming, confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
INTERCONTINENTAL BUDAPEST is looking for a SENIOR EVENTS SALES MANAGER to join the Convention Sales Team:
The Senior Events Sales Manager leads the events team members to coordinate all aspects of the events (such as conferences, meetings or gala dinners, as well as groups) with the other operational departments of the hotel from the inquiry stage to the execution.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Events Team (4 members).
- Assist the Director of Convention Sales in his daily tasks.
- Act as a solution provider to your guests and colleagues.
- Ensure the smooth communication between departments to achieve guests’ return.
- Convert a maximum of requests into “real confirmed business”.
- Take every opportunity to upsell the hotel facilities.
- Work experience in a four or five-star hotel in Events Sales.
- Experience in managing a small team for 2-3 years.
- Willingness to take responsibility and to think solution oriented.
- Positive attitude and open-minded personality.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language knowledge both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Previous use of Delphi Catering System is a plus.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!