We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training, and many more!
- Directly support assigned Sales Managers by generating proposals, contracts and assisting in the monthly sales reports
- Arrange, coordinate, and participate in site inspections, client functions and familiarization tours and offer the best experience
- Making sure that all the activities related to an event go smoothly
- Maintain current sales and promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Integrate as an effective team player with Sales and all other departments in the hotel as required
- Provide a co-ordination and administrative service for the hotel sales (events) team to assist with revenue generation of the hotel
- Promotes the desired work culture around the five winning ways – Aim higher, Work better together, Celebrate the difference, Do the right thing & Show we care.
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification or prior experience in Sales or Hospitality or related field. Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required. Must speak English. Other languages preferred (German/Russian).
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Ability to be self-motivated, organized and demonstrate good team work
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft applications)
- Opera, Delphi
- Pro-active approach, and the ability to meet deadlines
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!