About us IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver true hospitality for good. Our diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world. We genuinely care for our entire IHG Hotels & Resorts family. All our colleagues are valued, and their wellbeing matters to us. We provide the support our colleagues need to succeed and recognise them for their hard work. Our diverse global community values different perspectives and cultures.
Your day to day
The Portfolio Revenue Manager will leverage robust data-driven strategies to enhance hotel revenue performance.
- Remote working, direct hotel facing revenue leader who runs daily/weekly/monthly revenue generation calls with the hotels
- Delivering of contracted service elements to hotels
- Analysing pick-up and market trends to recommend and execute pricing and business mix strategies – Drive and agree group pricing and inventory strategy if applicable
- IHG system and revenue process experts who will optimise revenue management opportunities for the hotels they support
- Have relevant market knowledge and experience
- Can have between 2 – 15 hotels dependent on complexity and level of service required with travel required about 25% of the time.
- Weekly/Monthly rooms forecasting and provide feedback on forecast for other revenue streams (if part of the service the hotel has signed up to)
- Dial into business and owner reviews if applicable
- Yearly budgeting for rooms and provides feedback on budget for other revenue streams – support the WWW process if applicable
- Ongoing Revenue System health-checks and optimisation
What we need from you
- Min 3 years’ experience in Revenue Management, ideally in all revenue streams
- Multi-property revenue management experience
- Revenue Management Tools and Systems (CONCERTO, RMS or similar)
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong in impact and influence
- System and technology savvy
What we offer you
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, we expect that you’re likely to spend time working remotely. Every role is different, and colleagues work with their team and their leader to determine how and when they collaborate in person. We like to believe we offer a unique culture where you have room to be yourself.
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including impressive room discounts.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
Log in to applyLog in to apply