An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Revenue Team here at IHG to ultimately leverage robust data-driven strategies to enhance hotel revenue performance. We are looking for a direct hotel facing revenue leader to analyse pick-up and market trends. This will also entail recommending and executing pricing and business mix strategies as well as driving and agreeing group pricing and inventory strategy.
If you are analytical, driven with an ability to identify key issues and enjoys a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
- Remote working, direct hotel facing revenue leader who runs daily/weekly/monthly revenue generation calls with the hotels
- Analysing pick-up and market trends to recommend and execute pricing and business mix strategies – Drive and agree group pricing and inventory strategy
- IHG system and revenue process experts who will optimise revenue management opportunities for the hotels they support
- Have relevant market knowledge and experience
- Can have between 2 – 15 hotels dependent on complexity and level of service required
- Weekly/Monthly rooms forecasting and provide feedback on forecast for other revenue streams (if part of the service the hotel has signed up to)
- Dial into business and owner reviews if applicable
- Yearly budgeting for rooms and provides feedback on budget for other revenue streams – support the WWW process if applicable
- Ongoing Revenue System health-checks and optimisation
- Delivering of contracted service elements to hotel
What we need from you
- Min 3 years’ experience in Revenue Management, ideally in all revenue streams
- Multi-property revenue management experience
- Revenue Management Tools and Systems (CONCERTO, RMS or similar)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong in impact and influence
- System and technology savvy
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!